Saturday, January 30, 2010

REASSURING WORDS

"On the tour, we visited two to three schools every day, and every day I felt as though I had been smacked across the face. None of the schools I loved on paper, with their small class sizes and world renowned English programs, were places where I wanted to spend the next four years of my life."

Reading this part of the story made me think more and more about what I want to do for the next 3-6 years of my life. I remember as I was growing up I always wanted to be a pediatrician because I love working with kids. But now I don't know what I want. I still do love working with kids but I don't know if it's right for me. I applied to different community colleges instead of universities because I think that community colleges is a good start for me and Ill move on from there. Hopefully the colleges I applied to will accept me.

"No matter where you go, it's the right choice he said."

This quote made me feel so much better because I know now that where ever I go, it's the right choice and everything will turn out fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment