Wednesday, February 10, 2010

IT'S JUST THE BEGINNING

Before I started this whole blogging thing, my thoughts were "This is going to be easy.." But I was wrong. I never thought that writing about my life, my family, school, goals, and my thoughts about the books I've read, plans after high school, people that inspired me/my supporters would be so hard. But I've learned so much about myself and what I can do to succeed. Blogging, hmmm....it was more than just blogging. It was something for me to express myself. I never thought that I would become more confident in writing about myself, my family, and other things. At first I didn't know what I would write because the whole process of blogging was really new to me even though blogging is on myspace a lot. I had less confidence in myself because I wasn't sure of what I would write about. But as I got more and more deeper into reading and writing about things I've learned and just things in general.

After looking over the stories or posts I would say, I am so proud of myself because I've done so much work and it was worth it. I never thought that I had so much courage to put all my effort into this. I am thankful for what I've accomplished. I know now that there are many things that I can explore and hopefully when I find them I will look back into this and use it as a motivation. I finally found something that helped me to express and open my mind in many ways. Now that I am a senior, I finally realized that life is all about expressing who I am and making the right decisions. I know that life is short and I need to use my time wisely. After high school, honestly I don't know what I want to do. But hopefully going to a community college will help me find what my future has in store for me.

My family, friends, and teachers have had a huge impact on my life, and they have showed me many ways to become a very successful person. Writing essays/posts has improved my literature skills. With all the support my family, friends, and teachers have shown me I've learned that no matter how hard a problem is I know that I have such great supporters beside me. As time flies by and graduation is getting closer, I now realize that everything is going to be okay and I have nothing to worry about. It has been a wonderful and great experience and privilege to write about my future goals and everything that is important in my life. I thank God for everything because I know that without him nothing is possible. In the bible, John 3:16 it says "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish but have everlasting life."

No comments:

Post a Comment